Information- Cum-Office-Cum- Library-Manager , Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Haryana Prathmik Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad, Haryana Feb 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online applications are invited for the following posts on contract basis in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyana in the state of Haryana :
Information- Cum-Office-Cum- Library-Manager : 3118 posts, Remuneration : Rs. 20000/-, Age : 18-40 years as on 09/03/2012
Application Fee : Rs. 250/- (Rs. 125/- for SC) to be deposited in the Account, Current Account No. 65023202930 with any of the branches of State Bank of Patiala across Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pardesh, Uttrakhand & Madhya Pardesh etc.
How to apply : This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of written test, interview and also counseling, if called for. Candidates need not send any application/Documents by Post. Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration number and Password). Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (State Bank of Patiala) along with the downloaded Acknowledgement Slip and Fee Challan for depositing the fee.
1. Once his/her application number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form, paste recent photograph on it and get it attested from a notary or a Gazette officer. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of written test, interview and also counseling, if called for. Candidates need not send any application/Documents by Post.
2. Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration number and Password).
3. Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (STATE BANK OF PATIALA) along with the downloaded Acknowledgement Slip and Fee Challan for depositing the fee. Application Fee Rs. 250/- for General Category and Rs. 125/- for Scheduled Caste Candidate Application Fee Account, Current Account No. 65023202930 [Application Fee Account
4. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
5. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
6. Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website regularly for updates.
7. Candidate having been called for counseling will not confer any right to appointment.
8. If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data from 8th FEB, 2012 to 9th MAR, 2012 up to 5:00 PM. by entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
9. The Registration slip will be generated after filing the online form. Get the printout (2 copies) of the Registration Slip and Fee Challan.(Application Form and Fee Challan Separately)
10. The list of candidates whose fee is confirmed will be available on http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in for candidate reference from 16th MAR, 2012.
11. The candidate can download their ADMIT CARDS by visiting the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in again by entering his/her registration number and password (Candidates are advised not to disclose the password to any one for data security) from 20th MAR, 2012.
12. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line numbers 0172-6619054-55 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.00 pm.
13. Candidate must bring a admit card/ Registration slip on the day of written examination at the venue of the examination centre. The candidates without admit card/ Registration slip will not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
14. Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form, SSA/RMSA & C-DAC Mohali shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
15. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the written test and will be available on website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in
16. The venue date and time of counseling will be available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in Candidates will not be informed individually about the result and counseling schedule.
Tentative Last Date: 16-03-2012
About the organization:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Mohali is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. It was set up in May 1989 as Center for Electronics Design & Technology of India (CEDTI), Mohali. In December 2002, CEDTI Mohali merged with C-DAC with a primary mandate to promote high end R&D. C-DAC Mohali, ISO 9001:2008 certified, is a Research & Development organization engaged in design and deployment of world class IT and electronics solutions. C-DAC Mohali is a dynamic, growing organization, focused on the development of cutting edge solutions in the following domains: Present R&D activities cover projects on Health Informatics including telemedicine, eGovernance, e-Security, BOSS / Linux Server, language technology, Black Box for automobiles, various RFID based security Applications and agri electronics. C-DAC Mohali operates from its own impressive building having a covered area of approximately 4300 sq. mts. The centre is located in the ELTOP (Electronics Town of Punjab) Complex amidst a large number of industries, manufacturing electronic products relating to computers, peripherals, communication equipment and components, offering a great professional challenge to the faculty and staff of the Centre. Two decades ago C-DAC Mohali started as a leading human resource developer and training institute for Information Technology (IT) sector in the northern region. The Centre has earned a brand for quality training programmes. Along with various diploma courses, C-DAC Mohali also offers high-end courses like M.Tech in VLSI as well as ME in Electronic Product Design Technology (EPDT). Short term value added courses designed for knowledge based skill development have also received enormous response.
Haryana Prathmik Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HPSPP)
Sarva Shikha Abhiyan (SSA) Haryana
SCO No. 170-172, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh