Technical Assistant,Technical Assistant Lab,Lab Technician,Assistant Dietician, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, New delhi Sep 2011
Job or Vacancy Description:
Application invited for the post of:
Technical Assistant (OT/ CSSD)
Technical Assistant (Radiology)
Technical Assistant Lab
Medical Record Technician
OT/ CSSD Technician
Assistant (OT/ CSSD)
How to apply : The hospital is located on Jawaharlal Nehru Marg adjacent to Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital, near to Delite Cinema Hall, Delhi Gate, Delhi. The mailing address is G. B. Pant Hospital, J. L. Nehru Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.
1. Further, as per guidelines circulated by Health & Family Welfare, GNCT, separate Merit List for those who have already completed 01 year of junior residency, would be prepared. But in any case the list containing names of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as junior residents and the second list would be used only after that. The name of following candidate has been selected by the Selection Committee, who had already completed 01 year of junior residency
2. The tenure of Senior Resident is for 03 years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on adhoc/regular basis in any Institution. The appointment will be initially for a period of one Year, which could be extended for a period of another two years on annual basis, subject to the satisfactory work and conduct report from the concerned Head of the Department.
3. Other service conditions as prescribed from time to time by the Hospital will be applicable. Inter Hospital/Inter Institutional transfer shall not be permitted The candidates who are already in Govt. service should submit NOC.
4.The candidates who are working on adhoc basis in G.B.P.H shall have to apply afresh. The candidates should be Registered with Delhi Medical Council. Their service will be governed by residency scheme.Bring all original documents along with their attested photocopies on the scheduled date of Interview. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained.
5. In the Specialties where there is perpetual shortage or in specialties where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed 3 years senior residency but are willing to serve as Senior Residents may also be allowed to appear in the interview. Separate result for these candidates will be declared from the selection committee(as per residency scheme).
6. I hereby solemnly declare and affirm that the above statements made by me are correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that in the event of any information/fact being found untrue/false/incorrect my candidature is liable to be cancelled /terminated besides taking any other action deemed fit in this regard. I shall abide by the terms and conditions as prescribed. I have / haven’t done my Senior/Junior Residency earlier, as mentioned above in col. 12.
Tentative Last Date :28-09-2011
About the organization:
The Foundation stone of Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital was laid in October 1961 and was commissioned by the then Prime Minister late Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru on 30th April 1964. From a very humble beginning with 229 beds, it has expended to currently over 600 beds. Today it is a internationally recognized tertiary care institution for Heart, Brain and Gastrointestinal and Psychiatic disorders. It offers super specialty treatment to about 3 lac patients in the OPD and almost 15,000 patients in General and Private wards every year. It is one of the reputed centre for post-doctoral teaching and training and is recognized for many path breaking research. The Institution has a unique recognition by both Medical Council of India and University Grants Commission as an independent post graduate College affiliated to Delhi University. The institution offers post-doctoral D.M. degrees in Cardiology, Neurology and Gastroenterology and M.Ch. degrees in Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Neuro Surgery and Gastrointestinal Surgery. Students are also admitted in M.D. courses in the fields of Microbiology, Pathology, Psychiatry and Radio-Diagnosis – in association with Maulana Azad Medical College – a sister institution. In addition, many departments are recognized for Ph. D. & DNB courses and active research work is going on under their supervision. The Department of Anesthesiology is one of the largest departments of the G.B. Pant hospital. The department was set up in 1964 with just 2 faculty members. At present, there are 8 operation rooms with the faculty strength of 10. It has grown over the years under the dynamic leadership of various heads of departments. The department has kept pace with the progress in medical sciences and has set up its own high standards in patient care, education and research. All clinical departments are anchored to this specialty. In addition to the patient care inside the operation theatres, the department provides care to the patients in the General Intensive Care unit and surgical intensive care units, especially to those who are on ventilators and cardiac support systems. Anaesthesia services are also provided in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories, ECT room, MRI as well as CT scan suites.The department runs PAC clinic on a daily basis from 9 am to 4 pm. The indoor and outdoor patients who are scheduled for surgical or interventional procedures are screened here for their fitness and suitability to undergo surgical or interventional procedure The department runs 7 Bedded Intensive Care Unit which caters to critically ill patients.
Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, New Delhi