Asstt. Manager,Deputy Manager, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, New delhi Sep 2011
Job or Vacancy Description:
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited invites applications from professionals with Specialization in Power Distribution for the following posts
1. Asstt. Manager : 02 Posts , Scale : 29100-54500 , Age : 35 yrs
2. Deputy Manager (Tech.) : 02 Posts , Scale : 32900-58000 , Age : 38 yrs
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech. with Electrical specialization or equivalent from a recognized Institute/university approved by AICTE with 1 st division
Application Fee : Rs. 500/- (for General & OBC candidates) favouring Rural Electrification Corporation Limited payable at New Delhi
How to apply : The completed applications with Fess may be sent to Deputy Manager (HR), RURAL ELECTRIFICATION CORPORATION LIMITED , (A Government of India Enterprise) ,Core-4, SCOPE Complex, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
1. The incumbents are liable to be transferred/ posted anywhere in India at the discretion of the company. The selected candidate/s should be able to join at the earliest.
2. Those working in Govt./ PSUs may apply through proper channel/ submit NOC at the time of Interview or should submit proper relieving letter from
present employer in the event of selection in REC. Internal candidates (other than those on deputation) applying for suitable positions will be given age and fee relaxation as per Rules.
3. However, internal candidates on probation will not be eligible. For those on deputation, rank in parent deptt. will be considered for immediate lower cadre experience. The cut off date for age and experience will be 14.10.2011.
4. REC reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/ appointment.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/amend the advertisement and/or the selection process there under.
6. The number of positions filled may increase or decrease depending on the requirement of REC at the time of appointment. Those called for the interview will be paid to and fro fare as per REC TA /DA Rules.
7. Eligible and interested candidates should visit/ log on to www.recindia.com or www.recindia.nic.in to download prescribed application format. Application received in any other format will not be entertained. A candidate can apply for one post only.
8. Applications Incomplete/ unsigned, without attested copies proving age, qualifications including specialization, class, % of marks, experience, reservations, and applications received late due to postal delays etc. will not be considered. A recent pass port photograph should be affixed in the right hand top corner on the front page of the prescribed application format.
9. The envelope duly super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of ______’containing the duly filled in and signed application (in the prescribed format) along with the attested copies of the said enclosures and a non refundable demand draft for Rs. 500/- (in case of General & OBC candidates) favouring Rural Electrification Corporation Limited payable at New Delhi should be sent to the Deputy Manager (HR), so as to reach REC by 14.10.2011 up to 6.00 P.M. at the address indicated below.
Tentative Last Date :14-10-2011
About the organization:
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC), a NAVRATNA Central Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Power, was incorporated on July 25, 1969 under the Companies Act 1956. REC a listed Public Sector Enterprise Government of India with a net worth of Rs. 12,789 Crore as on 31.03.11. Its main objective is to finance and promote rural electrification projects all over the country. It provides financial assistance to State Electricity Boards, State Government Departments and Rural Electric Cooperatives for rural electrification projects as are sponsored by them. REC provides loan assistance to SEBs/State Power Utilities for investments in rural electrification schemes through its Corporate Office located at New Delhi and 17 field units (Project Offices), which are located in most of the States. The Project Offices in the States coordinate the programmes of REC’s financing with the concerned SEBs/State Power Utilities and facilitate in formulation of schemes, loan sanction and disbursement and implementation of schemes by the concerned SEBs/State Power Utilities. REC, a Public Sector Enterprise, was incorporated on July 25, 1969 under the Companies Act 1956. REC is a listed Goverment of India Public Sector Enterprise with a networth of Rs. 11,080 crore. Its main objective is to finance and promote rural electrification project all over the country. The Corporate Office is located at New Delhi and seventeen fully staffed Project Offices are located in different states of the country, apart from one Training Institute viz. Central Institute for Rural Electrification at Hyderabad. To focus attention on human resources development, Corporation has been sponsoring its Executives and Non-Executives to specialised Training programme conducted by various agencies and overseas organisations of repute. As on 01.05.2011 it has on its roll 682 employees, (391 Executives from different disciplines viz. Engineering, Finance, Economic and specialised cadres and 291 non-Executives). Salaries of the employees are highly competitive and employees are also given several generous benefits & perks. REC’s performance has earned ” Excellent” rating for the past several years. The Corporation was recently given an award by the Hon’ble Vice President of India for being one of the top 10 performing PSEs in the country.
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Core-4, SCOPE Complex, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Tel.: 24365161, Fax: 24360644, E-mail:Click Here For the EMAIL ID to APPLY.